Aim and Goals
We at Silcox Coaches are committed to improving the products and services offered to all customers on our website, including disabled customers. Steps have already been taken, and consistent effort will continue to be directed to:
- improve the ways in which disabled customers can access the website.
- improve the quality and accessibility of the information available.
The information displayed on this website is updated frequently and will continue to be the first port of call for queries regarding the services and policies of Silcox Coaches. We are open to suggestions and comments from the public in our quest for accessibility and usability excellence.
The Silcox Coaches website adheres strictly to the following Accessibility rules:
- All documents validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional using valid CSS styling. You can easily check each page for validity by clicking on the XHTML and CSS icons at the bottom right of the page.
- Pages on this website are WCAG A approved, complying wih priority 1 guidelines in the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Pages on this website are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages on this website are structured semantically correct, with H1 tags for the heading of the page, and H2 and H3 tags for subheadings. The TABLE tag is only used for tabular data, whereas the UL, OL and DL tags are used according to their respective definitions. The elements on each page are laid out in a logical manner.
- The Sitemap feature on each page contains all active pages on the website at any given time.
- On most pages, relevant links to other pages on the website improves the usability of the website and makes it easy to find related information.
Please note that all information on this page is subject to change without prior notice.